[vcf-midatlantic] Bill Loguidice's Collection Auction Date 5/31 Edison NJ

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed May 30 20:38:59 EDT 2018

Interesting comment. That implies that perhaps having all of that stuff was
somehow an intrusion on the lives of my wife and daughters, or in some way
interfered with my own life. Fortunately, it was never an issue, nor would
I have let it ever be an issue.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 8:09 PM, W2HX via vcf-midatlantic <