[vcf-midatlantic] Exorset Bus docus?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed May 30 23:42:35 EDT 2018

I have a couple of interesting boards that appear to follow the Exorset
bus. I've been able to follow the internet docs (I'net search) only as
far as finding the Motorola Exorcisor (sp?) docs. While that' helpful
the Exorcisor is for the MC6800 and the Exorset the MC6809. There are
some differences and I've not been able to find out what they are.

Has anyone found any Exorset documents? Bitsaver seems a bit broken
in that it has nothing on the Exorcisor, the Exorset or the Exormac.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com