[vcf-midatlantic] Osborne for good home

CJ Reha thedestructionchannel2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:46:11 EDT 2018

Asked and he said he is intending to donate it to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
charity organization and requested paperwork. Also stated that if I am not
an organization, that I should make him an offer...odd. I guess it isn't
for shipping after all.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 10:31 PM, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <