[vcf-midatlantic] Osborne for good home

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu May 31 13:03:55 EDT 2018

He emailed me back too. Seems there was a misunderstanding. When I told him
we don't need another Osborne but that we know many people who might want
it, he thought I meant other non-profits. I replied and explained that I
just meant individual collectors.

On Thu, May 31, 2018, 1:02 PM CJ Reha via vcf-midatlantic <