[vcf-midatlantic] Osborne for good home

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:24:46 EDT 2018

Unfortunately, the new tax law may have a negative impact on giving to VCF and other 501(c)(3) org's.  With the increase of the standard deduction threshold to $24,000 (for married couples; $12K for single filers) may be far fewer people able to itemize, and hence the itemized deduction for donation will be much less an incentive for many.