[vcf-midatlantic] Bill Loguidice's Collection Auction Date 5/31 Edison NJ

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu May 31 14:01:45 EDT 2018

The live portion starts at 3PM and runs until at least midnight. Bodnar's
will live stream at least some of it on Facebook around 3PM I think.

Nice to see places like Ars Technica and NJ.com pick up on it today as
well, although it's rather late in the process, obviously.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 1:32 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <