[vcf-midatlantic] Introduction

CJ Reha thedestructionchannel2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:50:04 EDT 2018

Hello! Evan suggested I introduce myself since I am new to the VCF
community, and it seems like a good idea, so here goes.

I'm CJ. I was introduced to the world of VCF through some friends who
frequent here as well, mainly Lou, Ian, and Z. I did go to VCF East last
weekend, so if you saw a kid in an Atari jacket running around with a bunch
of systems it was probably me. I'm pretty young, since I just turned 16 on
the 24th, but I like to think I still have a decent-sized system collection.

My current projects are resurrecting a half-rust-eaten Mac Plus I bought
from Ian as well as all of the other stuff I ended up with, and a few
"newer" items like an Epson PC clone.

Anyway, I am very glad to be here and happy to be surrounded by like-minded
hobbyists. I had a ton of fun at East and hope to attend many more future
events.

Regards,
~CJ