[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sat Nov 3 20:17:40 EDT 2018

> On Nov 3, 2018, at 8:07 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
>
> We only had two visitors today, but they were good ones. Tom M. (age 81!) is a new member on this list; he's been to VCF East and lives near InfoAge. He got the full tour. Then another visitor, 31, took an even longer tour and asked tons of good questions. So it was busy today despite low overall attendance.

Thanks for the update Evan. While I obviously like to see lots of people coming through, some of my best days as docent were with a few quality visitors.

It’s so nice to spend time with people genuinely interested, not to mention o often learn a lot from those who come in and have experience on machines I am not very familiar with!

Tony