[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop Sunday, stuff for trade + more people

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Thu Nov 8 10:09:43 EST 2018

Two friends of mine are also interested in the VCF workshop thing at
system source. One might bring his Pet and another is going to ride along
with me.

Some stuff I have that I don't need that could use a home, trade,
whatever. Speak now if interested.

Things I guess I need:
1. S100 serial + rom monitor for IMSAI 8080
2. Newton 2100 power swich (plastic slider part)

Up for grabs:

Grabs to my VCF homies:
1. SCSI cables (Possibly 20+ different genders / types)
2. Serial cables  (20+)
3. Amiga 5.25" floppy
4. Two Atari 1050 floppies, non working, retrobrited, no accessories
5. Apple IIGS CPU box, non working

6. Cisco 6506 chassis, large, with VPN accel, 48 port gigabit copper
board, 16 port gigabit board that uses transceivers, 4 x long rage fiber
transceivers included, CPU board, etc.

7. RJ45 patch panels (2), cable management thingy, etc. -- Evan gets first
dibs for museum.

For sale / trade:
7. Lot of Apple II software/hardware I have on craigslist, would discount
for VCFers
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sys/d/apple-ii-iigs-sw-hw/6737013121.html

If anyone needs SCSI hard drives, speak up!!!!!!!!! 80 pin, 68 pin, 50 pin
oh my!

Same with SATA 1TB / 1.5TB