[vcf-midatlantic] Godbout Static (RAM) But Not Lost

Andrew Molloy awmolloy at landsnail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:09:05 EST 2018

Sad news for sure. I remember hearing him speak at VCF West in 2000. As he
started, he said something to the effect of, "Nobody here better be
recording anything I see or I will take out my revolver and shoot them!" I
slowly reached into my bag and pressed pause on my minidisc recorder. :)

Andy

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:35 AM Bob Aviles via vcf-midatlantic <