[vcf-midatlantic] AIM-65 Like Clone Project

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:41:17 EST 2018

The ROM code is available online, as well as the extension ROMs. One can of
course bypass that by building something up on a 22/44 card and plugging
onto the expansion header. I usually start with a JMP 0 loop and work my
way up.

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:52 PM Henry S. Courbis via vcf-midatlantic <