[vcf-midatlantic] how about a lovely vintage printer for that computer :-)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Nov 18 19:55:39 EST 2018

On 11/18/18 7:14 PM, Jeffrey Jonas via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I have some things that need adoption,
> starting with a lovely Panasonic KX-P1124
>
> 24 pin dot matrix printer.
> Come on, upgrade from that 9 pin printer already!

  That truly IS a lovely printer.  Exactly that model is one of the few
computer-related things that I've ever purchased brand new.  I think
it's one of the best consumer-level dot-matrix printers ever sold.

  I no longer have my old one, but I have one of the same model.

  Matt Patoray also used one back in the day.  It's something we talk
about every now and then, as we both really loved them.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA