[vcf-midatlantic] how about a lovely vintage printer for that computer :-)

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Nov 19 15:47:11 EST 2018

> I've got two of these, one in case the other breaks (hah! yeah, right).
> Excellent printers.

I had a Panasonic 1124 as a young lad. I remember it would slow down when
you print a large document, because the print head gets hot. Well, I was
printing a large document. It slowed down, then something burned up and
room smelled like dead electronics and the printer never worked again.

I do remember opening it and finding a transitor that got real hot, so I
replaced it. That didn't fix it.

 			- Ethan