[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Modern keyboard question

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Nov 20 23:50:07 EST 2018

>> I'm thinking about getting a new keyboard for my modern PC.
>> I want to use squishy keycaps such as these:
>> https://www.massdrop.com/buy/silica-gel-keycap-set
>> It says they're Cherry MX compatible.
>> Does that mean they only work with official Cherry-branded keyboards? Or
>> is there some other search term to use (etc.) for keyboards that are
>> Cherry-compatible?
> It suggests that those keycaps will fit on Cherry MX key switches.

But how do I know what keyboards have such switches?

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list