[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Modern keyboard question

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Nov 20 23:55:20 EST 2018

On 11/20/18 11:50 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
>>> I'm thinking about getting a new keyboard for my modern PC.
>>> I want to use squishy keycaps such as these:
>>> https://www.massdrop.com/buy/silica-gel-keycap-set
>>> It says they're Cherry MX compatible.
>>> Does that mean they only work with official Cherry-branded keyboards? Or
>>> is there some other search term to use (etc.) for keyboards that are
>>> Cherry-compatible?
>> It suggests that those keycaps will fit on Cherry MX key switches.
> But how do I know what keyboards have such switches?

  I guess more specifically, you'd be searching for keyboards WITH
Cherry MX switches.


Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list