[vcf-midatlantic] Gobble, gobble!

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:09:19 EST 2018

>> Mostly we are all here because as kids we didn't fit in anywhere else. :)
>
>  Uhh, we are?  Speak for yourself, man.

I agree, speak for yourself.   I played sports, played in rock bands, raced cars on a track, crewed a sailboat, did theater, chorus and also science and electronics stuff.  I fit in too many places... except the drug addicts, if I hung out with them I wouldn’t have done anything else except eat Doritos and brownies.

Oh and happy turkey-day!!!! And Black Friday sale day.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ