[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Modern keyboard question

Alexander Pierson ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 05:15:24 EST 2018

I'm in the Unicomp crowd for my daily driver at work, and I've even given a few to family members who seem to enjoy them.  However, after owning a few of the 104 Classic USB variations, I've discovered that the tolerances of the tooling aren't nearly what they should be.  Compared to an authentic IBM, it's just not as well made.  They still make a fine keyboard, but it isn't for everyone.

I think I have a Cherry MX sampler somewhere, I'll see if I can find it before this weekend.

-Alexander 'Z' Pierson