[vcf-midatlantic] Snipe-It

Eric Rangell erangell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:27:26 EST 2018

Hello all,
Evan and I were looking at Snipe-It as a solution for maintaining an
inventory of the items in the museum and warehouse.  I did some work
configuring it by adding custom fields, but it looks like additional coding
will be needed to customize the UI to meet VCF requirements.  Unfortunately
I haven't had the time lately to devote to this effort.  I was able to get
it to run from a docker container but have not modified the underlying code.

I will be at Festivus if anyone wants to discuss the project and how we can
collaborate to make it work.  Look for the Apple //c+ games to find me.
Eric Rangell
erangell at gmail.com