[vcf-midatlantic] Snipe-It

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Nov 29 15:15:54 EST 2018

On 11/29/18 3:08 PM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

>>> I don't know if they have a server version. We were shopping for a
>>> cloud-based product.
>> local version is free - I'm willing to spin up a server to save $399.00
>> a year

Certainly it's your call for the makerspace; as for VCF we still aren't
100% decided about using that product. Eric noted that it would take a
bunch of customizing to meet our needs. Also for any organization,
especially a growing one like VCF, it would be poor business practice to
put our data on any individual's server or any account at all that is
not fully under our control.