[vcf-midatlantic] HSC going out of business

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:50:58 EST 2018

I was just there last week and bought a bunch of parts for a project.  Last month I bought from them a NOS high voltage probe for discharging monitors, it was on clearance 50%off.

Unless something changed they are on a month to month lease and are looking to sell the business, though they are doing a blowout clearance sale just in case they can’t find a buyer.

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ
Sent from my iPhone