[vcf-midatlantic] Snipe-It

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:40:51 EST 2018

Nicely put. I will point out however, that I did say it's someone else's
computer, but that's not the only thing it is. That was the point of my
diatribe. Anyone can create their own elastic cloud in-house, so you don't
need to rely on someone else to realize the benefits.

I would argue that, although akin to timesharing, there's an important
distinction from "classic" timesharing by virtue of availability of elastic
resources.

Finally, I should have added that I would most certainly not recommend this
for VCF, as it's not suitable to the task at hand.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 1:21 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <