[vcf-midatlantic] OT: modern cloud services

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:14:03 EST 2018

When VCF does go and put snipe-it into AWS please tell us that you've decided to use the new Quantum Ledger product just announced!

https://aws.amazon.com/qldb <https://aws.amazon.com/qldb>

https://bitcoinist.com/amazon-aws-qldb-blockchain/ <https://bitcoinist.com/amazon-aws-qldb-blockchain/>

The QLDB:  "Amazon QLDB is a fully managed ledger database that provides a transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable transaction log ‎owned by a central trusted authority. Amazon QLDB tracks each and every application data change and maintains a complete and verifiable history of changes over time."

I ask you pay for this service so that we all can know that each and very asset managed by your new system is transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable.

I know I will start to sleep better at night with this information, even if it's in the cloud.

-andy

ps. I'm new, so let me say I hope you realize I'm kidding. Or am I.

pps - plus it's Quantum Cloud Computing I think.