[vcf-midatlantic] OT: modern cloud services

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Nov 30 14:42:27 EST 2018

>>  There are a lot of things that are "big" and make a lot of money. Drug dealers,
pimps, and "influencable" politicians come to mind.  What great pillars of
trust those people are, just because they're "big".

Dave, now you are just being silly.

I'm en route to Festivus prep. It will be a fun politics-free weekend, and
hopefully tech wars will be the worst of it.

Happy Festivus my hard-headed friend. :)