[vcf-midatlantic] OT: modern cloud services

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Nov 30 14:43:27 EST 2018

On 11/30/18 1:55 PM, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I like to fall back to “mom’s” favorite saying.
> Just because your friends are doing it doesn’t mean you should."

  That's a great one, but I suspect it's falling on deaf ears.  We are
mostly a society of "followers".  Leading is harder than following.
Leading means taking a stand based on what you know is right despite
inertia or perception, and it takes testicular fortitude and the
willingness to take a risk.  These things are very unpopular within the
ranks of huge corporations.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ