[vcf-midatlantic] Laura You Belong, Was Cloud was Snipe-It

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:26:52 EST 2018

To Laura

Yes you belong. This is a Vintage Computer Group and not a IT Group.
When you get to Festivus you will meet many who will share your interest in
old computers.
Hopefully the only complaints will be how the pizza is cold and the beer is
warm.
Seriously though I hope you will come and we will show you that it's not
all about IT.

And as a person who has
- Ben doing Networking since 1994
- Ran an ISP
- Currently runs a Network for one of the largest newspapers in the world
- Designed and built three datacenters for two different companies
- Currently integrated his company with AWS and Google Cloud
- and has actually met with and spoken shop to David Temkin who is the Vice
President of Network Strategy and Architecture at Netflix

I wouldn't touch this conversation with a 10 foot pole.

So don't feel bad. Hope to see you there, I will be bringing Popeyes.

Hope you like Popeyes.

- Christian

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 1:22 AM Laura S. Reinhard via vcf-midatlantic <