[vcf-midatlantic] HSC going out of business

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:00:57 EST 2018

IEI electronics on 36 in airport plaza in Hazlet is very much around but their electronics parts stuff is thinning out and they are concentrating more on the car stereo and home theater business.

In the Bay Area, Anchor Electronics seems to be going strong.  I was in there on Tuesday and it was really busy, but they mostly cater to new electronic stuff they do have some NOS Atari items and various connectors.  I also checked out Fry’s just to see if they had anything left and yep they aren’t cheap but they also carry a lot of new parts but things you might need to fix a TV or monitor like though the hole caps.  I bought a $3 cleaning rod for my Hakko desoldering gun there.

Cheers,
Corey
corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ