[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone have any info on the Sun 511 box?

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:42:40 EDT 2019

Certainly looks like the external box I had attached to my Sun 3/110 way back in the day.  We also used these on the 3/60s.  prior to the "pizza box" form factor Sun had external drive units.  As I recall these had a disk drive and quarter inch cartridge tapes for backups.  Never cracked one open so don't know much about mounting devices inside..