[vcf-midatlantic] Good workshop!

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:46:56 EDT 2019

I checked out a new to me C128, 128D, 1571 and Thompson RGBI CRT. Adam and
I helped Tony with his CoCo 2. Docented for a couple  of hours. Had two
nice visitors. One was a dad and his two young kids. The girl was very
interested in all the systems and how they work, including George and the
Univac.
The other was a Dad as his older son. The dad was extremely knowledgable
about computer technology and asked me a lot of questions (I can't help but
feel he was just testing me.) Hopefully, I covinced them all to attend
VCFe, and that CP/M didn't matter ;-)

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:26 PM V. Sigma via vcf-midatlantic <