[vcf-midatlantic] New acquisition

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:23:39 EDT 2019

All —

I was able to get my hands on another Seattle Gazelle. I will mostly use this for spare parts for my main machine but this one came with original manuals and an 8” diskette. No floppy controller or drives, though, which is fine with me since I already have those.

What’s interesting is that this is the second system of this type I’ve seen that uses the TEi enclosure. The one in the VCF collection is a 22-slot version and I have a 12-slot version.

More to come as I restore this one. It was working as of when it was stored 20 years ago.