[vcf-midatlantic] Help needed Wednesday 1pm

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Apr 22 18:40:53 EDT 2019

Mike Ruane of Infoage needs help. I will be there, but we need more people.
If available, send me a private message and I will let Mike know. Here is
his message:

To All –

Pat and I need help getting three display cabinets from the Ocean County
Historical Society in Toms River this Wednesday.

We need two more guys to help us.  We would leave InfoAge at 1:00 and be
back by 3:00.

Please get the word out to your folks and let me know if we have any
volunteers.

I don’t want to lose these cabinets.

Thanks!!