[vcf-midatlantic] This weekend

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Fri Apr 26 16:52:23 EDT 2019

On 4/26/19 3:18 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

>> You go Evan!  Best of luck in the marathon.
>
> Thanks Pete! It is my third one, but the first since 2015. If it were a 5K then I'd just
> pick a different one; those are held all over the place practically every weekend.
> Marathons are harder to come by... the funny part is it normally takes a week-ish to get
> my legs back after running 26.2. This time I have two days and then we start setting up
> for VCF East. :)

I used to run a double century (210 miles) bike ride for a local bicycle
club. One day I get a call from a NJ runner wondering if he can do it
running. I was left dumb founded as I couldn't figure out where he'd find
logging in 2 sections of our ride (largest gap is about 50 miles between
towns). I don't know if he did it but I did share the route with him.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com