[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Aug 1 10:31:04 EDT 2019

On 7/31/19 11:38 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> One guy said he visited us six years ago when we had two IBM 360s. How I
> wish that were true! Lol not sure how/where he got that idea...

  That happens at LSSM/MACT with some frequency.  We've also had people
insist that they'd visited us at "our old location" somewhere else here
in town, years ago, and even insist that they recognized me from back
then (long before I lived here) etc.  They often tell me I'm flat-out
wrong when I try to correct them.  They often vividly "remember"
machines that were never here.

  Sometimes I worry for the future of this society.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA