[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Aug 1 21:33:07 EDT 2019

>> think VCF may have one also

Yes. We also have soldering/desoldering equipment for members to borrow.

Bring snacks, too! Although we always do lunch/dinner trips and there are
plenty of places nearby to get food/drink.

If you're planning to stay overnight then bring bedding. There is a bunk
area here where some of us stay, but you get a bare mattress.

>> When is the best time show up?

We start around 10am Saturday and end Sunday afternoon.

Me (evan at vcfed.org / 646-546-9999) and Jeff Brace (jeffrey at vcfed.org) are
the contacts for when you get here and need to find the workshop location
on campus or anything else.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 9:14 PM David Gesswein via vcf-midatlantic <