[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Aug 2 13:23:53 EDT 2019

VCF has a few of them, but I don't remember any details of their condition.

The last time we worked on Compaq Portables, we focused on the smaller
"lunchbox" versions (which we since acquired one or two more of, including
one more backpack.)

Evan Koblentz
Executive Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org
@vcfederation