[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:07:19 EDT 2019

I don't want to be one to rain on other's parades, but the Texelec pads
need improvement. The foam is too thick, so the pads are too close to the
sense board.

I've bought 2 sets of these, and found they work really well:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Victor-9000-SIRIUS-1-Keyboard-repair-Foam-Pads-for-KeyTronic-Keyboards/121266887970
I have bunches of extra mylar, and a punch if you need to cut new circles
out.

-J

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 6:32 PM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085