[vcf-midatlantic] Free stuff in Medford, NJ, mostly Apple

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Aug 5 13:10:29 EDT 2019

Now back to reality..... I will go through everything I picked up from Bob, make a list, give VCF whatever It wants, pick the few things I would like to keep, then offer everything else to the list here.

The special Ace 100 automatically goes to the museum, and the Red Lightning prototype will be in mine (and on display at VCF when I do my “Return of the Clones” display next year or the year after)

Be a few days before I can go through everything since Monday is my only day off from work.

Stay tuned (I’ll upload pics shortly and provide a link to the list)
Tony

Sent from my iPhone