[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II, North Carolina run go get it

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Thu Aug 8 17:06:45 EDT 2019

> Tony and Corey can give better answers, but the short version is: yes.
> Straight IIs are going for four figures, sometimes five for the best among
> them.
>
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 3:46 PM Jonathan Sturges via vcf-midatlantic <
>
>> Honest question (I’m not an Apple II guy), is that a fair price if fully
>> functional?

Honestly if it’s truly an original II it’s a decent price regardless of what vintage it is.

Without being able to see the bottom plate and the inside, there’s no way to know if it’s an early II that just had the keyboard replaced (was very common) a late/later model II that may have the red and white serial label (serial number ~60,000 and higher) or an Apple II+ with an Apple II lid (also not uncommon in today’s world)

More info is needed before any real determination can be made, but unless it’s a II+ with a II lid/badge, then the price can be good to excellent depending on what’s inside/underneath.

If it’s a II+ with a II lid the price is high.

Tony