[vcf-midatlantic] PayPal donate to VCF?

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:06:07 EDT 2019

Hello:

I was just checking out of Mouser, using PP and saw this! I happily donated $1 to VCF....

How did that get on there- it's linked to me somehow, to Mouser or what?

Dear Andrew Diller,

Thanks for your generous donation to PayPal Giving Fund. You have selected Vintage Computer Federation as your chosen charity. PayPal Giving Fund, a public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286), in partnership with PayPal, processes your donation so it can be granted to your chosen charity. Track your donation