[vcf-midatlantic] VCF Mid-West 2019

Alexander Pierson ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 04:19:28 EDT 2019

I'll be there.  The main hotel has already filled up (fortunately I booked weeks ago), but they do have an overflow hotel lined up with the same nightly group rate.  Just gotta get your booking in before the 24th to get the group rate.   I'm curious how this new venue will pan out, seeing as they outgrew the last place.

I imagine you'll see a few other familiar faces out there, should you decide to go.

-Alexander 'Z' Pierson