[vcf-midatlantic] OT: ISO Sol-20 & Exidy Sorcerer

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:05:26 EDT 2019

I have an Exidy Sorcerer, boxed, with original manuals in fully working condition (if a bit yellowed) that I bought a few months ago on eBay and I’m planning to put on the auction block.  I just don’t have to time to give it the love it deserves.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t cheap to purchase and I would be looking to at least recover what I put into it.

Randy