[vcf-midatlantic] GW-DEC-1: A New DEC Prototyping Board

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Thu Aug 15 10:35:23 EDT 2019

well, my 2 cents. I really love the kinds of protoboards that have power rails running either on the outside or under rows of chips. And I really love having 3 (or more) pads per connection. Like these. Probably much harder to create, but I never liked doing prototyping using 1-hole pads. 3 or 4 hold pads make building circuits so much easier, IMHO.

Some examples:
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/breadboards/1596209/

https://www.alliedelec.com/product/twin-industries/8300sb1/70235136/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_uOR3ImF5AIVigOGCh2xngxEEAQYBSABEgLOdvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://vetco.net/products/protoboard-w-center-bus-strips-1-85-x-2-83