[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff available at August workshop

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:42:10 EDT 2019

Hi

I will be attending the August repair workshop on the 24th and have the
following items that are surplus to my needs. I will be relocating to
Tucson, AZ by early next year so I wanted to give attendees first shot at
them before they wind up on Ebay at higher prices. Please let me know if
any of this interests you and I will bring it. If you see something you
like feel free to make an offer.

Regards,

Jeff Galinat

Here is the stuff:

Tektronix 453 50mhz dual trace oscilloscope tested working with 2 probes,
user manual and service manual $80

Altair Clone with optional cassette interface $350
Please see altairclone.com for details

HP 6100Cse SCSI flatbed scanner new in box - $40

Assorted 4164, 41256 and 411000 type dynamic RAM NOS stored in tubes $5 for
quantity 10 of any type

Heathkit ET-3400A Motorola 6800 microprocessor trainer tested working - $60

Protec PRO-83 Z-80 microprocessor trainer with on board S-100 bus expansion
capability. Tested & working. A French manual is included along with an
English manual for its predecessor, the PRO-80. Keyboard operation is the
same for both units.  $90

Seals 8K S-100 RAM boards passed 2 types of memory tests no errors
(4 available) $30ea

Quantronics/PSS 8K S-100 boards passed 2 types of memory tests no errors
(2 available) $30ea

Synertek SYM -1 6502 Single Board Computer $175

PiDP-8 purchased assembled by Oscar V from the initial run $175
Never used -
Details here: <https://obsolescence.wixsite.com/obsolescence/pidp-8>

Maximize BBX Computer - Modern day BASIC computer with case, power supply,
keyboard & speakers- $80
Details here:<
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/818225433/maximite-bbx-the-modern-day-basic-language-compute

Regards