[vcf-midatlantic] Welcome newbs!

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 11:59:22 EDT 2019

thinking i really really don’t belong here.  i liked volunteering and learning but seems since there is another girl coming to things, I have been sorta cast aside.  I have been told it’s scheduling conflicts, but my schedule issues are the same as always so....

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, August 18, 2019, 9:47 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

Welcome new members!

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 9:11 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> There will be several new faces at the workshop next weekend, including
> Nevell, Marc, Floyd, Doug P., Fred T., Maki, and Crawford G. (not to be
> confused with Doug Crawford).
>
> --
> Evan Koblentz, executive director
> Vintage Computer Federation
>
> www.vcfed.org
> evan at vcfed.org
> (646) 546-9999
>
> VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization

Jeff Brace
Vice President
Vintage Computer Federation