[vcf-midatlantic] Pet with 9" screen

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 12:27:01 EDT 2019

Personally I would replace all the components if necessary with the original component because it was working at one time.
if you cannot find the proper schematic you may have to reverse engineer it.
I think most of us have done that at one point or another.

But truthfully if you want to keep it original, it may come to that.

Sent from: