[vcf-midatlantic] Pet with 9" screen

David Hoelzer dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com
Mon Aug 19 12:29:46 EDT 2019

Well, I have the schematic and have built a BOM from it, but it turns
out that a few of the parts that were on the board when I pulled out
don't match the schematic.  Looking at the board where the
Mylar/Electrolytic difference is, the silkscreen seems to indicate
electrolytic.  I am 100% sure that the schematic/diagram matches the
board that I have. :)

--
----
David Hoelzer