[vcf-midatlantic] Welcome newbs!

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 15:35:15 EDT 2019

That’s what I was told, but the reality is that I don’t get called on to volunteer at all anymore and used to be called on every other week or so.   I don’t feel comfortable going to workshops when I haven’t even been involved.  And my knowledge of vintage tech is not as great as my interest, so I rarely can participate in forums

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone