[vcf-midatlantic] Welcome newbs!

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:08:45 EDT 2019

Laura,
I'm a good example of timing. I have kids and and a challenging work
schedule, and summer is especially rough for me and I basically become a
ghost until at least September, to the point where the only time I hear
anything is when I read the mailing list. When I have bandwidth, I offer to
show up, but sometimes the type of work that needs doing is not in my
wheelhouse and I'm declined. Otherwise, I come to workshops when I can. No
need to say goodbye.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 3:35 PM laurakid via vcf-midatlantic <