[vcf-midatlantic] [Off Topic] - Vintage computers and UPSes

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:16:03 EDT 2019

I bought a Trip-Lite 2400W power line conditioner. It’s was a bit pricey,
but it corrects for under- and over-voltages, as well as filtering noise
and spikes. Not sure it would save a cap whose time has come, but it gives
me a warm fuzzy about plugging in old gear.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:33 PM Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <