[vcf-midatlantic] workshop sign up?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Aug 20 19:20:48 EDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 7:15 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> > It's under Groups (on the menu bar), Mid-Atlantic, Calendar
>
> ...Although I never posted sign-in links there. Maybe I should.

@Evan Koblentz <evan at vcfed.org>
I thought about that. I just want to control it enough that we don't get
random people on the internet getting edit access to the sign-in document.
Perhaps we can put in a note to join our mailing list or e-mail Jeff Brace
for the sign-in link. If you have a better way, then please suggest it.