[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff available at August workshop

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:14:18 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I have had a change of plans and can't attend the workshop.  I went for NJ
car inspection this AM and after I turned the car off it wouldn't start. No
solenoid click, nothing. The inspection station guys pushed it out of the
building and by chance it started. The thing is I have a 6:00AM Sunday
flight to Tucson so I can't afford to get stuck 70 miles from my home
Saturday night with a flaky van so I have to cancel.
Regrets,
Jeff